Even more cycle paths and trees, a new local urban plan (PLU) and urban projects in the hard: the roadmap of the mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo promises to be busy until the 2024 Olympic Games .
Selection of products
To read also
- In Marseille, justice is on the offensive against substandard housing
- Without cars, rue de Rivoli in Paris is doing well but is still finding itself
- In Saint-Denis, life as a “dog” in unsanitary housing
- As the 2024 Olympics approach, Parisian balconies, a new cause for concern
- Phoenix of the mining basin, Lens is reborn from the ashes of coal
- Paradise of the impressionists and medalist of “Ugly France”, the Honfleur paradox
- “Cars will not return to the Eiffel Tower” after the Olympics, says Hidalgo
- In Paris, the town hall promises “more fluid” traffic on a semi-closed Place de la Concorde
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs