The burying of very high voltage power lines north of Paris, which should free up space for the 2024 Olympic Games athletes' village, has made good progress with the end of the digging of an extraordinary tunnel, announced Wednesday RTE.
Selection of products
To read also
- JO-2024: a footbridge to connect the Olympic swimming pool to the Stade de France
- The administrative court seized against the transfer near Rouen of waste from Greater Paris
- Vinci Construction Terrassement is installing ultra-low-carbon acoustic screens on the A10 in Saint-Avertin (37)
- In Paris, environmentalists call for the work of the Tour Triangle to be stopped
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?