The Government has just launched a consultation on accelerating the decarbonization of the building sector, leading, in the residential sector, to the elimination of a quarter of gas boilers by 2030. Equilibre des Energies recalls that the decarbonization of buildings is absolutely indispensable and necessarily leads to the gradual withdrawal of gas boilers.
Selection of products
To read also
- RE2020: new carbon thresholds in 2025, 2028 and 2031
- Tourist cities will be able to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- Fight against concretization: compromise deputies-senators for more "flexibility"
- More money and stability for housing renovations, senators demand
- Sites & Cités Remarquables and the CDI FNAIM ask the government for an ECD specific to old buildings
- The government unveils a plan against "overtourism"
- Prohibition of gas boilers: The government launches a consultation with the sectors concerned
- Capping the rise in rents: more than 150 retail brands want to be eligible