Barbara Pompili, Minister for Ecological Transition, and Jean-Baptiste Djebbari, Minister Delegate for Transport, are launching the second edition of the call for projects (AAP) of the AVELO 2 program to support low and medium density territories in the construction of their cycling policy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Amorce rewards committed communities
- The winners of the "Committed to the quality of housing of tomorrow" program revealed
- 275 new middle and high schools launched in the CUBE.S energy saving challenge
- The 60 new winners of the call for expressions of interest "Fabriques de territoire" announced
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter