For a better comfort in the habitat, it is important to regulate the rate of humidity. Excess humidity is detrimental to the health of residents, through the proliferation of bacteria, dust mites and fungi, to their comfort (feeling cold, allergies, etc.) and to the condition of the building it accelerates degradation (mold, cold surfaces, condensation, etc.).
Selection of products
To read also
- Hager renews its range of detectors for more efficient lighting control
- Tubesca-Comabi develops innovative telescopic products for access and work at height
- Fast Flooring, easy to install and recyclable floors from Forbo Flooring
- Bjelin presents its new range of densified wood flooring
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades