One-off weakening of the water table or excessive withdrawals? Around Volvic (Puy-de-Dôme), water is scarce and discontent rises against Danone, owner of the famous mineral water, accused of "emptying the bathtub" at the expense of the environment.
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- Climate-Resilience Law: for Équilibre des Énergies, the replacement of oil-fired boilers must not forget that of old electric convectors
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Dupond-Moretti assumes the use of the verb "guarantee" for the inclusion of climate in the Constitution
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne