"No gadgets": at the world real estate fair in Cannes, companies and elected officials distance themselves from "smart cities" and all-technology, in the name of the fight against global warming and efficiency .
Selection of products
To read also
- Building trades and mobile solutions: a winning duo!
- Renodays, a first edition marked by success
- CAPEB participates on September 12 and 13, 2023 in the 1st edition of Renodays, the 1st Forum for the High-Performance Renovation of Housing
- Campus Formation on Artibat, a course of technical workshops dedicated to training to deploy good practices
- 3 questions to... Mathieu Suzineau, National Sales Director of Millet Doors and Windows
- Loxam is organizing the 6th edition of the Safety and Environment Meetings, on June 29 at Hangar Y in Meudon (92)
- Artibat signs a second opus “NoWaste” in partnership with Jérôme Boissière
- Success announced for Renodays!
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?