The famous tilting lounge chair, the extendable table, the revolving armchair, the ball-bearing collar ... It's all her. A pioneer of interior architecture, Charlotte Perriand (1903-1999) who collaborated with Le Corbusier, is in the spotlight at the Vuitton Foundation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron inaugurates the packaged Arc de Triomphe, Christo's "crazy dream"
- First "unrolled fabric" for the packaging of the Arc de Triomphe, posthumous work of Christo
- "Lumière, lumière": the French pavilion at the Dubai Universal Exhibition
- Despite the crisis, 2020 confirms the attractiveness of the City of Architecture & Heritage
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager