"We are really in Zola's world!" Sneakers on their feet, sometimes a notebook in hand, a group of visitors wanders between the brick buildings of an old Saint-Denis goldsmith's shop, a legacy of a rich industrial history that Seine-Saint-Denis seeks to enhance.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Congress of Regions ends with a clash between Castex and elected officials
- After the floods in the Alpes-Maritimes, the challenge of a "rapid but exemplary" reconstruction
- Ile-de-France Mobilités calls for motorways and national roads
- Grand Paris: a second pedestrian tour in search of nature
- The prefect of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur calls for "relaunching the construction of social housing"
- The FFB Grand Paris Ile-de-France calls for intensified consultation in favor of clean mobility
- Summer work begins in transport in Ile-de-France with several sections closed
- Users want to recover funds from the Société du Grand Paris to develop IdF transport
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"