Sun protection is a key element in improving the energy efficiency and natural light management of existing buildings. It is also synonymous with conviviality when it comes to single-family homes and enjoying the good weather thanks to a pergola.
Selection of products
To read also
- Building trades and mobile solutions: a winning duo!
- Renodays, a first edition marked by success
- CAPEB participates on September 12 and 13, 2023 in the 1st edition of Renodays, the 1st Forum for the High-Performance Renovation of Housing
- Campus Formation on Artibat, a course of technical workshops dedicated to training to deploy good practices
- 3 questions to... Mathieu Suzineau, National Sales Director of Millet Doors and Windows
- Loxam is organizing the 6th edition of the Safety and Environment Meetings, on June 29 at Hangar Y in Meudon (92)
- Artibat signs a second opus “NoWaste” in partnership with Jérôme Boissière
- Success announced for Renodays!
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades