The aid of 6.000 euros for hiring a work-study student will be maintained "until the end of the five-year term" in order to reach the objective of one million apprentices in 2027, announced Friday January 6 the Ministry of Work in a release.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ecole Gustave opens the doors of construction to women
- New record for apprenticeship in 2022 with more than 800.000 contracts signed
- A survey details the uses of the personal training account (CPF)
- Personal training account: the government amendment causes a stir
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- The building materials business experienced a sharp decline in the start of 2023 compared to 2022
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!
- 20-Year Architectural Consultant Clayton Taylor Explains Why He's Ditching SketchUP for ARCHLine
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.