Free-fall listings, sales, rental investment, social housing ... the new housing market in Île-de-France in 2020 shows a consequent supply crisis in a context where demand remains strong but weakens.
Selection of products
To read also
- The garden market breaks growth records
- Real estate credit: The drop in the usury rate risks penalizing the most fragile borrowers
- Observ'ER study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market in 2020
- What are the prices and surfaces of new houses on average?
- The paradox of corporate insolvency in Europe: miracle and mirage
- 23% of French people believe that confinement has changed the image they had of their housing
- Covid-19: the hope of the "end of the tunnel" in the spring, instructions for use
- Social housing and VEFA: two essential tools in the fight against the housing crisis