The chambers of trades and crafts (CMA France) denounced Tuesday, December 5, the dividend payments made by the Apprentice Training Centers (CFA) created in the form of commercial companies, calling on the government to “regulate and arbitrate”.
Selection of products
To read also
- The CCCA-BTP reveals its new logo, its ambition remains the same
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government