The French chemicals group Arkema announced on Tuesday the acquisition of the "Performance adhesives" activities of the American group Ashland, "on the basis of an enterprise value of 1,65 billion dollars" (1,4 billion euros ).
Selection of products
To read also
- Unilin Group presents a global innovation with the recycling of MDF and HDF panels
- General Electric doubles its production capacity for offshore wind turbine blades in Cherbourg
- India's Reliance goes green with the purchase of a Norwegian group of solar panels
- CAIB becomes WIBAIE from January 1, 2022
- Sto present at the Artibat fair to talk about decorative facade elements and training of craftsmen
- Edilteco® France will be present at the Artibat trade fair, in the Major Work Pole
- Cheminées Poujoulat will be at Artibat hall 10A - stand F28 to talk about RE2020 and wood heating in individual houses
- Hoppe present at the Artibat fair
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles