The Argan group, owner of 3,5 million square meters of logistics warehouses in France, has exceeded its growth objectives in 2022 amid a boom in e-commerce and raised its objectives for 2023, according to a press release published a few days ago.
Selection of products
To read also
- Bouygues Construction cuts the carbon footprint of offices by three with its new concept building
- Agreement between Icade and Primonial for the sale of Icade Santé
- Enedis plans historic investments for charging stations and new connections
- Société de la Tour Eiffel's 2022 annual results and first progress report on the new roadmap
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"