In Yutz, in the Moselle department, an old house from the 70s is rejuvenated and modern. With the idea of giving back some cachet to their house, the owners call on the architectural studio located in Metz: Archimel.
Selection of products
To read also
- The rediscovered light of the stained glass windows of the Basilica of Saint-Denis
- Acorus carries out the energy rehabilitation of 32 housing units for RIVP Paris 14
- ASCA solarizes the glass facade of an administrative building
- Low-carbon concrete for a public college in Montpellier
- The "Maison Sanofi" by Studios Architecture: a new era for corporate seating
- Les Jardins de Stains, a pilot operation offering solidarity housing labeled Passivhaus in Stains (93)
- Renovation of lighting at SAIPEM France headquarters: energy savings that exceed the expected objective
- The em2c Group delivers the 22.500 m² WElink building in Lyon
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds