Nearly a fifth of the 750.000 net job creations over the past year are due to apprenticeships, according to INSEE, which partly explains the rise in the youth employment rate but not much for the drop in unemployment, unlike to what Jean-Luc Mélenchon asserts.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron announces “Act II of labor market reform” to achieve “full employment”
- Social partners want to find an agreement on senior employment by March 26
- Dussopt calls for accelerating the application of unemployment insurance reforms
- Social partners urged by the government to work towards full employment
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time