The “Anti-waste for a circular economy” (AGEC) and “Climate and Resilience” laws, respectively promulgated on February 10, 2020 and August 22, 2021, aim to transform our lifestyles in order to move towards a more sustainable model of society.
Selection of products
To read also
- The reform of borrower insurance for home loans comes into force
- The Senate consults local elected officials for the implementation of "zero net artificialisation"
- The end of the health questionnaire for some borrowers, a false good idea?
- The decree setting the conditions of the Pinel+ system has been published
- End of wearing a mask and health protocol in business: what does the law say?
- Publication of the decree concerning RE2020 in the tertiary sector
- “Renovation guide” decree: the Cinov Federation calls for clarifications
- The 3DS Law integrates the multi-site development permit into the town planning code
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices