By bike, on foot or by bus, anti-Olympic volunteers offer wanderings in Seine-Saint-Denis to "show behind the scenes" of the Paris-2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants a major acceleration of the Marseille plan
- Paris wants to accelerate the hunt for illegal Airbnbs before the 2024 Olympics
- The Paris ring road limited to 50 km/h and with a “carpool” lane after the Olympics
- Paris presents its plan to achieve “carbon neutrality” in 2050
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it