Government spokesman Olivier Véran assured Tuesday, November 29 that "the consultation continued" between the government and the social partners on a decline in the retirement age and that announcements would be made "by the end of the 2nd week of December".
Selection of products
To read also
- Working better to get people to work longer?
- Pensions: Dussopt in favor of extending the senior index to medium-sized companies
- IMF supports pension reform
- Unemployment insurance: the reduction in the duration of compensation in force on February 1
- The many sectors at a standstill or disrupted by the demonstrations against the pension reform
- The various sectors stopped on Tuesday against the pension reform
- Pensions: reductions in electricity production overnight, fewer initiatives this weekend
- "No one can intimidate me anymore": ex-workers on the sites of the regularized Olympics
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds