The complex relations between the PS mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo, presidential candidate, and his EELV allies were again strained on Wednesday, the latter denouncing a "communication sequence" on the ecological transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- The proposals of several presidential candidates to resolve the housing crisis
- Valérie Pécresse promises a law to "protect major projects"
- Castex appeals to the Cese on employment, the environment and democratic commitment
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Covid, employment, security: the executive appears to the task for "200 days"
- Castex as a reindustrialization messenger at the Global Industrie trade fair
- Trade unions and employers received at the Elysee Palace for an update on the health, economic and social situation
- Presidential candidates must prioritize training and youth, according to the Circle of Economists