The cumulative volume of old housing transactions over the last twelve months in France (excluding Mayotte) reached 1.145.000 transactions at the end of August 2022. While 2021 was the year of growth, 2022 seems to be the year of deceleration for sales of old homes.
Selection of products
To read also
- In France, stained glass fears having lead in the wing
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- Building craftsmen take stock of a trying year 2022 and express their concerns for 2023
- Renovation and the French, a story that lasts and continues
- Hello Watt responds to the Fnaim CDI: does comparing DPE and consumption make sense?
- The Real Estate Diagnosers respond to the Hello Watt survey which calls into question the reliability of DPEs
- Transformation of offices into housing: 800 projects authorized each year in France, i.e. more than 1.200.000 m² converted
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials