The cumulative volume of old housing transactions over the last twelve months in France (excluding Mayotte) reached 1.145.000 transactions at the end of August 2022. While 2021 was the year of growth, 2022 seems to be the year of deceleration for sales of old homes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate agent morale barometer: towards the end of the tunnel?
- Builders and real estate companies under high tension
- Recruitment and compensation trends in the construction industry
- New housing: issuance of building permits falls sharply in 2023, reflecting the real estate crisis
- Impulse Partners, CCCA-BTP and OPPBTP unveil the results of the 2023 Construction Innovation Trends Observatory
- Real estate trends: transforming your second home into a main home through expansion
- Best rated brand award on Google: Vasano reveals the 21 winners of its 2023 list
- 9th observatory of tile roofing renovation: for roofers, cautious optimism and uncertainties for the future
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset