Since 2008, BTP Banque's annual study has presented the evolution of the construction sector based on the balance sheets of its customers. This year, BTP Banque is joining forces with the Kerys firm to analyze an enlarged scope of more than 30.000 companies from different sectors and to propose a study by regions, departments and company sizes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop