Since 2008, BTP Banque's annual study has presented the evolution of the construction sector based on the balance sheets of its customers. This year, BTP Banque is joining forces with the Kerys firm to analyze an enlarged scope of more than 30.000 companies from different sectors and to propose a study by regions, departments and company sizes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Recruitment and compensation trends in the construction industry
- New housing: issuance of building permits falls sharply in 2023, reflecting the real estate crisis
- Impulse Partners, CCCA-BTP and OPPBTP unveil the results of the 2023 Construction Innovation Trends Observatory
- Real estate trends: transforming your second home into a main home through expansion
- Best rated brand award on Google: Vasano reveals the 21 winners of its 2023 list
- 9th observatory of tile roofing renovation: for roofers, cautious optimism and uncertainties for the future
- The oil boiler is resisting
- “The well-being of managers” study: more than 70% of VSE bosses say they are happy at work
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?