The impact of the health crisis on the real estate market in Ile-de-France continues to be felt in an unprecedented way and its effects do not slow down with the summer season.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2021, an exceptional year for credit and the real estate market
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- Death of Dominique Imbert, French designer of iconic hanging fireplaces