The Banque des Territoires, the Habitat subsidiary of the Caisse des dépôts and the private property company Frey announced on Tuesday the creation of an investment company to create housing in commercial areas at the entrance to the city.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Ministry of Housing publishes its rent map in France
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Mayors, on the front line in the face of the housing crisis
- The government launches the housing component of the National Refoundation Council (CNR)
- Ten communities create the association "Acting against vacant housing"
- The energy performance of housing invites itself into the world of credit
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds