Justice opened in June a preliminary investigation for "favoritism" around the concession on which the Triangle Tower is to be built in Paris, which for years has aroused fierce disputes, posing a new threat to its realization.
Selection of products
To read also
- AP-HP has acquired the Stellantis factory site for the construction of the Grand Paris-Nord Hospital
- The project of a bridge or a tunnel between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, dream of Boris Johnson, is buried
- The metropolis of Bordeaux votes to participate in the financing of the LGV Sud-Ouest
- The Paris Council symbolically opposes the construction of the Triangle Tower
- The financing of the Bordeaux-Toulouse LGV must be completed before the end of 2021
- The mayor of the XNUMXth arrondissement of Paris requests the postponement of the Tour Triangle
- District 2020, a sustainable and intelligent legacy of Expo 2020 Dubai
- Environmentalists oppose the construction of the Triangle Tower and denounce a "climate aberration"