After the market sales figures released last April, Observ'ER publishes its complete quantitative study taking up these figures and adding additional indicators. As a reminder, in 2021, total sales of individual wood-burning appliances amounted to 422.930 units, i.e. 34,4% growth.
Selection of products
To read also
- With +234% sales over one year, the enthusiasm of the French for the garden studio is confirmed in a spectacular way
- 12 lessons to be learned from the "Heat pump in renovation" report published by the AQC
- The Velux 2022 Healthy Housing Barometer points to the urgency of a global renovation of buildings
- Decarbonizing buildings requires billions in additional investment to meet climate goals
- Review of the activity of electrical and HVAC companies in 2021
- The private swimming pool sector has a sixth consecutive year of growth
- New DPE: electric radiators and water heaters optimal solutions for low-carbon housing according to Gifam
- Rockwool products sold in 2021 will save energy consumption for over XNUMX million homes
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter