As every year, Pôle emploi looked into the recruitment needs of nearly 2 million establishments as part of its 2021 Workforce Needs Survey, including the results, by sector of activity and by basin. of employment, were presented in May. This survey confirms in particular that the “Surveyor” sector is considered to be the 3rd profession facing the highest recruitment difficulties, just ahead of home helpers or doctors.
Selection of products
To read also
- 15.000 student job offers published on the government site "1 young person, 1 solution"
- Apec renews its scheme for the employment of young graduates
- Very sharp drop in partial activity in July according to Élisabeth Borne
- Recruitment difficulties put bosses under pressure to raise wages
- CAPEB and Pôle emploi form a partnership to promote hiring in the construction sector
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- Decentralization: the Senate gives the regions employment competence
- A report suggests ways to better regulate usage fixed-term contracts
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021, the new meeting place for safety and security professionals
- Leica BLK3D: 3D measurements on photos, in real time with professional quality!
- The construction industry will meet at Artibat in October
- Bluevoûte and Bluesteel on the roof of the new Fichou Autodistribution workshop