A subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris (ADP) agreed on Monday December 4 to pay a fine of 14,6 million euros to stop proceedings in a case of corruption of a foreign public official in Libya and the United Arab Emirates.
Selection of products
To read also
- False Vinci press release: definitive condemnation for the Bloomberg agency
- In Corsica, convicted for destruction of protected turtles, a contractor authorized to resume his site
- In the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, two environmental activists sentenced to suspended fines
- The real estate developer who contested the rejection of his offer to purchase the Grignon estate rejected
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions