A luxury chalet in the Courchevel resort, whose abandoned site for several years opposes a Corsican promoter and a Russian oligarch, was bought up at auction for 24 million euros on Friday before the court in Albertville (Savoie) .
Selection of products
To read also
- South Korean building collapse kills nine
- Fires in Corsica, a priori criminal, bars-restaurants and a building materials store
- Is Lafarge an accomplice in crimes against humanity in Syria? Response from the Court of Cassation on July 15
- The investigation into Lafarge in Syria scrutinized by the Court of Cassation on Tuesday
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?