In 2019, the sale of windows increased by 1,6% compared to 2017. Despite this weak growth, aluminum continued to develop with a growth of 7,1% over the same period and represented in 2019 on the market 1 out of 3 windows sold.
Selection of products
To read also
- The wood-fired boiler market weathered the health crisis well in 2020
- Shortages of chemicals essential to the manufacture of paints, glues and varnishes
- The ventilated facade market held up in 2020
- After bad 2020, building materials industry worries about 2021
- 5th barometer "The French and the elevator" produced by Ipsos for the Federation of Elevators
- The Federation of Environmental Energy Services (FEDENE) makes 11 proposals for a green revival
- Udirev reveals 2019 trends in decorative floors
- The SNEP presents its study "Perception and use of PVC by architects"