When gray becomes trendy… Who says gray wood does not necessarily say old… Often chosen for its authenticity, wood requires protection to last. Going gray can be a deliberate choice, and going gray without getting old is possible. Discover OWATROL® PRO's solution to leave wood gray without worry.
Selection of products
To read also
- Connected sensors to monitor air quality in schools
- StoDeco essentials: decorative and modenating elements to create rhythm and relief on the facade
- ThermaCote®, an avant-garde paint for the thermal insulation of roofs, facades and floors
- More than 2500 695XL-PG petrol chainsaw on the French market and zero accidents
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria