We must “avoid procrastination!” Europe must invest more quickly and massively in the energy transition if it wants to remain "a global industrial power", several institutions, including the ECB and the IEA, warned on Friday September 29, pointing out the risks currently weighing on attractiveness. from the continent.
Selection of products
To read also
- Further delaying the energy transition would have a “considerable” cost, warns Ademe
- Zero net artificialization: what are the realities between the European, English, Swiss and Japanese models?
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work