Storengy, the Engie subsidiary which manages 75% of French underground gas storage capacity, is immediately undertaking the transformation of its facilities to accommodate hydrogen, a molecule seen as essential to the energy transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Nexans allays fears over offshore wind and forecasts record profitability
- Two solar panel factories expected in France
- Offshore wind power is recovering in Europe, according to the sector
- From coal to renewables, Indian tycoon Adani faces the challenge of diversifying his fortune
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions