The immigration bill begins its journey through the Assembly on Tuesday, November 21, a high-risk test for the Minister of the Interior Gérald Darmanin, challenged to find a majority on this text, by seeking support from the right without tear apart the presidential camp.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate is unanimous on a bill against “degraded housing”
- The Senate is looking into “degraded housing”, in the absence of a “major housing law”
- The law against degraded housing in the Senate, while waiting for better
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert