The mayor of Paris will be able to regulate the transformation of commercial premises into furnished tourist accommodation, after the publication on Monday of a decree, which gives the possibility of subjecting them to authorization, with the aim of slowing down the development of rentals on Airbnb-type platforms. .
Selection of products
To read also
- "Small Towns of Tomorrow": A partnership between the ministry, ANCT and CMA France
- Issy-les-Moulineaux relies on geothermal energy to cool off without air conditioning
- Lyon launches a full-scale one-year experiment to fight against urban heat islands
- In Lyon, second homes now more taxed
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning