At the end of November, the Government gave its orientations for the future RE2020 and has just put the resulting regulatory texts for consultation. These set the requirements that will reduce the impact of new buildings on climate change.
Selection of products
To read also
- The method of calculating the new DPE will modify the results of approximately 75% of the diagnoses
- The new energy performance diagnostic comes into force on July 1
- RE2020: towards an inapplicable Title V systems procedure?
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Covid-19: Scientists call for a "paradigm shift" concerning the ventilation of buildings
- Gas, tires, vocational training: what changes on May 1
- The government increases the obligations of energy saving certificates
- Elisabeth Borne will consult unions and employers on Monday to "change the rules" on teleworking
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne