Air pollution in African cities is growing fast and deadlier than feared, but green solutions could save tens of thousands of lives, according to a study released Thursday (October 27th).
Selection of products
To read also
- Evolution of energy consumption by individuals in France in 2022
- Energy transition: a booming market and chains to diversify (AIE)
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?
- From Notre-Dame-des-Landes to Bure, the projects contested by environmental defenders
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023