In a context of accelerating climate change and post-health crisis energy crisis, it is crucial to accelerate energy management actions. In synergy with the State's energy sobriety plan, how can this optimization of energy consumption be articulated with good indoor air quality?
Selection of products
To read also
- CDC Habitat ordered 10.500 housing units to support developers
- CAPEB offers a sustainable house to the Habitat and Humanism association
- The ready-mixed concrete sector presents its solutions to decarbonize construction
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Worried about apprenticeships, CMAs boycott the inauguration of the Worldskills trade competition
- Sobriety and flexibility of buildings: SERCE is ready to accelerate the deployment of management solutions
- Craftsmen call for the postponement of the cut in public funding for apprenticeships
- Unafo and Unhaj welcome the granting of exceptional aid for supported housing
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought