Last month, the Minister for Energy Transition Agnès Pannier-Rubacher announced that she wanted to generalize to all of France the measures taken in several cities, forcing traders to close the doors of their stores when the air conditioning is on, going as far as verbalize 150 euros the refractory.
Selection of products
To read also
- Controversy over the use of domestic fuel oil for heating after the remarks of a minister on France Inter
- The SFIC denounces the degradations against cement factories and reaffirms its commitment in favor of decarbonization
- Professionals in the building materials sector fear "a further downturn in activity" in 2023
- The Tiles & Bricks sector makes commitments to decarbonize its production
- Cerib supports companies in the concrete industry to obtain the Afnor CSR Committed Label
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Proposals of the French Gas Association in response to the energy crisis
- Eco-mobilier approved by the State for the recycling of building construction products and materials
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022