The president of Medef Patrick Martin was firm on Wednesday October 11 to defend the autonomy of the social partners in the face of the government's desire to regain control of funding from Agirc-Arrco or Unedic.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ten billion euros in savings: Coquerel requests an amended finance bill
- Climate, sea, nuclear safety: Christophe Béchu expands his portfolio
- Attal plans to deliver its general policy declaration on January 30
- Housing crisis, simplifications for businesses, full employment... What to remember from Macron's speech
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset