To meet market needs and with a view to reducing the environmental impact of its production, AGC Glass Europe is launching its new range of low-carbon glasses with a significantly reduced CO2 footprint.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gusto: the new collection of design and functional kitchen taps
- TYVA Energie unveils its brand new range of portable energy stations suitable for the construction industry
- New range of Bosch Professional hand tools: Robustness, ergonomics and flexibility
- Isonat launches the Flex Contact range, a new generation of bio-sourced wood fiber insulation panels
- Classic Tide, a new collection of unique handcrafted design tiles
- Ondi+, the new range of washable decorative paints from Zolpan intended for professionals
- Clareo exclusively unveils its new Design lighting range integrating the Zambelis brand
- Urbanit Jouplast: constructive solution for fitting out permeable spaces
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022