What if vines and apple trees were shaded by mobile "parasols" producing solar energy? These photovoltaic shades are being tested in a few orchards and vineyards in the French Mediterranean basin, an area victim of global warming.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Drastically reduce the use of concrete" in construction to save the climate
- "Not much to expect" from COP27, says former French President François Hollande
- The sea is rising but the man is slow to move for lack of means
- Heating, mobility, electricity, Europe…: the Energy Balance proposals for the climate
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?