The French economy is expected to grow more than expected so far in 2023 thanks to the dynamism of exports in the spring, but its progress will clearly mark time over one year in a context of inflation remaining high.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction materials: “all lights flashing red” for concrete and aggregates in 2024
- Real estate loan rates stable with a slight drop observed in some banking establishments
- A “gray September” for construction materials
- In Alsace, the “blurry future” of building craftsmen
- Reservations for new housing continue to decline in the 3rd quarter and fall by 40% year-on-year
- French GDP expected to rise slightly in the fourth quarter according to the Banque de France
- Is the rise in mortgage rates behind us?
- The number of building permits continues to fall inexorably for all types of housing
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop