The upturn in the key building renovation markets in Europe and new construction in Asia and America fueled strong sales growth for French materials giant Saint-Gobain in the first quarter of 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- Imerys intensifies its research efforts to prepare for "post-mining"
- Saint-Gobain buys back more than 5 million of its shares
- Tarkett's majority shareholder launches takeover bid to delist it
- Cupa Pizarras, world leader in natural slate, acquires 3 new quarries
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction