More than six months after the adoption of the pension reform and three days before the social conference supposed to relaunch dialogue with the social partners, the unions are calling for demonstrations on Friday October 13 across France to defend purchasing power.
Selection of products
To read also
- Agriculture: call to lift blockages after new announcements from Attal
- The A7 blocked in the Drôme by farmers, several kilometers of traffic jams
- A week of wild camping to defend the land of the Triangle de Gonesse against concreteization
- Prestigious villas and watering: demonstration against a golf course near Aix-en-Provence
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions