According to a new study published by Observ'ER, the aerothermal heat pump market grew by 12,4% in 2021. It now exceeds the one million mark with 1.011.410 units sold in one year (excluding thermodynamic water heaters) .
Selection of products
To read also
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Energy renovation: aid and the rest to be paid by households in a situation of energy poverty
- Hellio recommends doubling or even tripling the volume of obligations for the 5th period of the EWCs
- How do the French perceive climate policies?
- State of play of the French housing stock on the occasion of the first anniversary of the new DPE formula
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter