The facades are put to the test: pollution, weather conditions but also the proliferation of living organisms such as algae or moss can alter their aesthetics.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fabemi Structural Work 2021 “Floor Solutions” Guide
- Go on vacation with peace of mind: Some practical advice to protect your habitat
- RE2020 and low-carbon concrete: the SNBPE supports specifiers in the ecological transition
- The Weber 2021-2022 guide is out
- Sto tips and tricks for maintaining a beautiful facade over the long term
- Energy renovation: why should we think about the quality of the insulation?
- Delta publishes a brochure to prove the conformity of its membranes with the new DTU 31.2
- SNPU presents its "focus" on the implementation of polyurethane insulating panels in buildings
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province