In 2013, France was at the bottom of the European ranking of countries having adopted BIM (Building information modeling). Eight years later, the latest data show that the use of BIM has accelerated sharply in France and is today included in more than 35% of real estate projects and more than 50% of construction projects, especially among the lesser builders. most important of the market.
Selection of products
To read also
- How will technological innovation transform real estate?
- The report "The evolution of access control: advice for connected office projects" is available
- Connected homes survey: Which generations are the best equipped?
- Construction turns to predictive analytics to improve project outcomes
- New France Num barometer on digital developments in VSEs / SMEs since 2020
- Trackunit publishes study for data sharing in construction
- How are BETs and consulting engineers adapting to the context of the health and economic crisis?
- How is the health crisis changing the expectations of the French on connected objects?
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023