In 2013, France was at the bottom of the European ranking of countries having adopted BIM (Building information modeling). Eight years later, the latest data show that the use of BIM has accelerated sharply in France and is today included in more than 35% of real estate projects and more than 50% of construction projects, especially among the lesser builders. most important of the market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Trackunit publishes study for data sharing in construction
- How are BETs and consulting engineers adapting to the context of the health and economic crisis?
- How is the health crisis changing the expectations of the French on connected objects?
- Does the construction sector have sufficient digital capacities for the smart city?
- Construction industry ready for digital transformation, global study finds
- Containment, accelerating the digital transformation of the real estate sector
- Focus on the digitization of craftsmen in the bay and metalwork sector
- Are construction companies that are slow to switch to digital less profitable?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- The construction industry will meet at Artibat in October
- Leica BLK3D: 3D measurements on photos, in real time with professional quality!
- Bluevoûte and Bluesteel on the roof of the new Fichou Autodistribution workshop
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021, the new meeting place for safety and security professionals